The Franklin Lindsay Student Aid Fund is a nonprofit foundation which was created to help students in Texas obtain a higher education by providing low interest
loans to students who are attending a Texas college, have a GPA of 2.0 or better and have 24 hours of college credit.
Highlights of this loan include but are not limited to:
- Loans up to $10,000 a year
- No application fees
- No payments due while you are in school
- No interest accrued while you are in school
- Interest begins on the first day of the fourth month after leaving school*
- Approved loans are paid directly to the student and are not administered by the student’s college or university
- Funds are limited and early submission of completed application to your committee member is strongly advised
If you meet the criteria above, learn more about the loan or go directly to the application to see how the Franklin Lindsay
Student Aid Fund can help you reach your goals of a higher education in Texas.
*Currently the interest rate is a 4% fixed rate.